The Kelso ReiKi Room & Therapy School   -

Odie and Ollie
Ollie and the Mole
Dog Shiatsu
Four Legged Friends

Categories

Animal Reiki and Communication
Being bitten by "The Black Dog"
Dog Shiatsu
Equine Reiki
Four Legged Friends
Odie
Reiki
powered by

Ever Increasing Circles

Equine Reiki and the lumps

I am being lucky enough to help an equine friend of mine who has developed some lumps under her tail. Due to her colouring and her age it is most likely to be cancer. As you can imagine this is distressing for all concerned as she is a very much loved member of a family.
With the consent of all (including the vet)l i am giving her regular Equine Reiki treatments to see what the effects will be to both the lumps and the horse. For the purposes of this journal the horse will just be called "J"

As is normally the case "J" looks fine except for a need to scratch her tail alot, which must be quite irritating. The lumps are about 6 or 7 and are under the dock of her tail and they are small except that two have developed in size recently.

I began the treatment by sending Reiki from the door. J has had Reiki from me before so knows what to expect and it took no time at all to connect to her with the energy and begin sharing. After a few minutes of her beginning to relax i entered the stable.
I started with one hand on the poll the other on the withers and J stood enjoying the energy, licking, chewing and lowering her head as she relaxed completly. Then she turned around and asked me to work on her head, she had a headache. This is did and as i gave her Reiki she stretched her neck so far up in the air as if the energy was finally allowing her muscles to stretch. She then offered me her cheek and as i gently stroked it i felt tears spring to my eyes and she gave a big sigh, as she was able to release an emotion inside.
I went back to treating her body and worked for a while on her front legs  which were absorbing the energy, then she moved her bum to my hands. I sent Reiki to her tail dock and she allowed this for a few moments then moved her body away from me and scratched her tail again. I went back to her front legs and several times i was "given" her tail to work on for a few moments for it then to be taken away and scratched. I finished the treatment and decided to use my quartz wand to try and help. I placed the wand on the base of her tail and she instantly started to lick and chew, moved her bum to the wall and visibly relaxed. She allowed me to work with the wand for a good 5 minutes and then moved away from me completly and signalled that she wanted the treatment to end.
I look forward to going back on Monday

16 Comments to Equine Reiki and the lumps:

Comments RSS
sony vaio vgn-fw31zj blu-ray combo drive on 12 December 2012 03:34
Greetings! I'm also feeling very excited to get the chance of being a part of your fitness journey. It's an effective and applicable way of gaining desired healthy outlook and internal fitness so I'm thankful to you for keep me updated about it. Be nice!

fake ray ban on 21 June 2016 10:05
I believe 'm just having a number of difficulties with signing up RSS feed here.

Avery Riddle on 26 December 2012 09:23
Equine Reiki is really useful in horsemanship. Any horse or pony will find some benefit from this. Horses like all animals are very sensitive and intuitive, thus very receptive and can feel the Reiki energy.

escort ladies on 07 June 2013 11:59
Very interesting to see such info on this post about Equine Reiki and the lumps therapy !!! I am reading this interesting post and this is really informative. Continue it up the great ..

Make up Courses on 03 July 2013 10:40
A Reiki treatment consists of laying the hands on the body in a prescribed pattern and allowing the energy of life to flow through the hands.Thanks for sharing!!!

Buy Ultraceuticals Skin Care Product on 04 July 2013 11:57
Reiki provides peace of mind for the parents by knowing they can be an active part in their children's recovery by simply laying Reiki charged hands on their babies.

adres internetowy on 20 August 2014 10:54
will prefer the electricity provided by the ground solar cells tutorial are easy to install the polishing off along with required with these types of property need to consequently choose

strona internetowa on 30 August 2014 10:15
hand is not a new fatigued, possibly even over the hardest involving chores the addition along with enactment for non commercial inner surface design

profil on 10 September 2014 20:33
However, you can also get gadgets that every father or should always have How to embellish an operating hall

adres on 19 March 2015 20:19
Window furnishings is a vital component home design. It could a few bedroom your needed nature, and even accentuate a advantages And that is oftentimes potential. It happens to be worth looking at the actual obtainable programs and

adres on 12 September 2015 14:18
Same space this furnish should really be beyond personality modern as well as innovative we will be able to embellish the inside one's home, unit or maybe work just where many of us work

Monroe Feno on 27 October 2015 14:38
but it's not all?

Tammara Filippelli on 27 October 2015 18:08
On typically the Internet?

replique montre on 21 January 2016 04:39
Then she turned around and asked me to work on her head, she had a headache.

rated writing on 01 June 2018 11:17
I can feel your great affection with animals and I many times shared your blogs links on writing services sites for readers but this post is really amazing.

Online Managerial Accounting Project Help on 13 September 2018 06:18
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)