The Kelso ReiKi Room & Therapy School   -

Odie and Ollie
Ollie and the Mole
Four Legged Friends
Odie My Star

Categories

Animal Reiki and Communication
Being bitten by "The Black Dog"
Dog Shiatsu
Equine Reiki
Four Legged Friends
Odie
Reiki
powered by

Ever Increasing Circles

Equine Reiki and the lumps

I am being lucky enough to help an equine friend of mine who has developed some lumps under her tail. Due to her colouring and her age it is most likely to be cancer. As you can imagine this is distressing for all concerned as she is a very much loved member of a family.
With the consent of all (including the vet)l i am giving her regular Equine Reiki treatments to see what the effects will be to both the lumps and the horse. For the purposes of this journal the horse will just be called "J"

As is normally the case "J" looks fine except for a need to scratch her tail alot, which must be quite irritating. The lumps are about 6 or 7 and are under the dock of her tail and they are small except that two have developed in size recently.

I began the treatment by sending Reiki from the door. J has had Reiki from me before so knows what to expect and it took no time at all to connect to her with the energy and begin sharing. After a few minutes of her beginning to relax i entered the stable.
I started with one hand on the poll the other on the withers and J stood enjoying the energy, licking, chewing and lowering her head as she relaxed completly. Then she turned around and asked me to work on her head, she had a headache. This is did and as i gave her Reiki she stretched her neck so far up in the air as if the energy was finally allowing her muscles to stretch. She then offered me her cheek and as i gently stroked it i felt tears spring to my eyes and she gave a big sigh, as she was able to release an emotion inside.
I went back to treating her body and worked for a while on her front legs  which were absorbing the energy, then she moved her bum to my hands. I sent Reiki to her tail dock and she allowed this for a few moments then moved her body away from me and scratched her tail again. I went back to her front legs and several times i was "given" her tail to work on for a few moments for it then to be taken away and scratched. I finished the treatment and decided to use my quartz wand to try and help. I placed the wand on the base of her tail and she instantly started to lick and chew, moved her bum to the wall and visibly relaxed. She allowed me to work with the wand for a good 5 minutes and then moved away from me completly and signalled that she wanted the treatment to end.
I look forward to going back on Monday

38 Comments to Equine Reiki and the lumps:

Comments RSS
sony vaio vgn-fw31zj blu-ray combo drive on 12 December 2012 03:34
Greetings! I'm also feeling very excited to get the chance of being a part of your fitness journey. It's an effective and applicable way of gaining desired healthy outlook and internal fitness so I'm thankful to you for keep me updated about it. Be nice!

fake ray ban on 21 June 2016 10:05
I believe 'm just having a number of difficulties with signing up RSS feed here.

Avery Riddle on 26 December 2012 09:23
Equine Reiki is really useful in horsemanship. Any horse or pony will find some benefit from this. Horses like all animals are very sensitive and intuitive, thus very receptive and can feel the Reiki energy.

escort ladies on 07 June 2013 11:59
Very interesting to see such info on this post about Equine Reiki and the lumps therapy !!! I am reading this interesting post and this is really informative. Continue it up the great ..

Make up Courses on 03 July 2013 10:40
A Reiki treatment consists of laying the hands on the body in a prescribed pattern and allowing the energy of life to flow through the hands.Thanks for sharing!!!

Buy Ultraceuticals Skin Care Product on 04 July 2013 11:57
Reiki provides peace of mind for the parents by knowing they can be an active part in their children's recovery by simply laying Reiki charged hands on their babies.

adres internetowy on 20 August 2014 10:54
will prefer the electricity provided by the ground solar cells tutorial are easy to install the polishing off along with required with these types of property need to consequently choose

strona internetowa on 30 August 2014 10:15
hand is not a new fatigued, possibly even over the hardest involving chores the addition along with enactment for non commercial inner surface design

profil on 10 September 2014 20:33
However, you can also get gadgets that every father or should always have How to embellish an operating hall

adres on 19 March 2015 20:19
Window furnishings is a vital component home design. It could a few bedroom your needed nature, and even accentuate a advantages And that is oftentimes potential. It happens to be worth looking at the actual obtainable programs and

adres on 12 September 2015 14:18
Same space this furnish should really be beyond personality modern as well as innovative we will be able to embellish the inside one's home, unit or maybe work just where many of us work

Monroe Feno on 27 October 2015 14:38
but it's not all?

Tammara Filippelli on 27 October 2015 18:08
On typically the Internet?

replique montre on 21 January 2016 04:39
Then she turned around and asked me to work on her head, she had a headache.

rated writing on 01 June 2018 11:17
I can feel your great affection with animals and I many times shared your blogs links on writing services sites for readers but this post is really amazing.

Online Managerial Accounting Project Help on 13 September 2018 06:18
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

loegmrntdherid1 on 29 November 2018 08:58
your post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog.

aybabag on 27 April 2019 12:41
I am glad to read the information you shared on this page.

Kris Thorkelson on 31 July 2019 10:49
But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur. Working for much of his career as an entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry, although still active in the industry, most recently,

order an assignment on 27 August 2019 08:39
We can see them very quickly react by likewise getting to be quieter and increasingly peaceful. Self-mending can most effectively happen when we ourselves are truly at peace.

Cheap Essay Help on 27 September 2019 14:45
So as to assist you with being ready to make a comparable equine Reiki minute with a pony you cherish, we should pause for a minute to talk about what Reiki is and how rehearsing the system can upgrade your own prosperity, as well as help horses to heal.

example literature review dissertation on 11 November 2019 18:32
Our company is the best choice for students who do not want to spend time on literature review essay. Custom literature review writing service is the best chance to get what you need without making much effort. Our online services are created for your convenience, as the only thing you need to order our services is a simple mobile phone with Internet access. Writing services we offer is an easy solution of your writing problems.

Pamela R. Talmadge on 03 December 2019 14:25
Even though generation is decreasing the cost of realtors in recent times their milestones to be created are used by professional and experienced realtors so that you can get their best offers To Know More.

purchase dissertation hypotheses on 19 December 2019 13:24
I hope the treatment will be successful and helpful.I look forward to going back on Monday and find happy end here. Please keep me updated!

Useless Websites on 12 February 2020 07:25
Equine Reiki and the lumps Useless Websites

amna on 27 February 2020 07:23
If so, then there is no need to worry anymore because in this article we will explain how to opt for a dissertation service that will guarantee your degree.techedesign.com

amna on 26 March 2020 12:18
There are many other alternatives to hotels that equally provide the same comfort, and service, but at a much lower costThere are many other alternatives to hotels that equally provide the same comfort, and service, but at a much lower cost

amna on 26 March 2020 12:20
There are plenty of service apartments out there, and here are some reasons why they are great alternatives to hotels.Sites like CartoonCrazy

Nike Shoes on 10 June 2020 05:39

Seed Ticks on 05 July 2020 07:25

Assignment Help Australia on 07 July 2020 13:47
You might feel like asking, “Can someone help me with my assignment” due to a lack of clear concept. Our assignment helpers are highly experienced and have a vast knowledge. Thus, they can easily prepare a highly informative assignment for you. With their help, you can also clear out all your concepts. Assignment help | Online assignment help | Essay help online

gul ahmed bed sheets sale 2019 on 10 July 2020 11:25
I went back to treating her body and worked for a while on her front legs which were absorbing the energy, then she moved her bum to my hands. I sent Reiki to her tail dock and she allowed this for a few moments then moved her body away from me and scratched her tail again. bed sheets online shopping , winter comforter sets , gul ahmed bed sheets sale 2018 , fancy bed covers design , cotton bedspreads king , soft cotton mattress online , cheap fleece blankets , razai single bed , five seater sofa cover , velvet plush sheets I went back to her front legs and several times i was "given" her tail to work on for a few moments for it then to be taken away and scratched. I finished the treatment and decided to use my quartz wand to try and help. I placed the wand on the base of her tail and she instantly started to lick and chew, moved her bum to the wall and visibly relaxed. She allowed me to work with the wand for a good 5 minutes and then moved away from me completly and signalled that she wanted the treatment to end.

Free Things To Do In Nyc on 15 July 2020 15:11
the mower wasn't done but would be done that afternoon. To make a long story short, this happened again and again for the next week until we finally got the mower - ten days late.

leqeen on 12 August 2020 16:47
Great inspiring blog. I am truly impressed your work and like your writing skills. Thanks for nicely sharing 123movies website

unibet on 15 September 2020 12:04
This is what commonly happens to the newbies in the business industry who do not know how to effectively market their product or service or service.

Statement Of Retained Earnings on 22 September 2020 08:13
They can give you hassle-free and comfortable relocation experience so that you can enjoy your new place sooner.

먹튀폴리스 on 19 April 2021 18:16
Keep your letter short, simple, straight to the point and yet engaging. The most important questions that you must answer in your letter are: Why should they buy your product or service?

토토사이트 on 05 May 2021 14:14
Sport Toto Malaysia is one of the largest and highly reputable gaming companies of Malaysia and it runs many lotteries including the most successful Toto 4 D lottery.