The Kelso ReiKi Room & Therapy School   -

Odie and Ollie
Ollie and the Mole
Dog Shiatsu
Four Legged Friends

Categories

Animal Reiki and Communication
Being bitten by "The Black Dog"
Dog Shiatsu
Equine Reiki
Four Legged Friends
Odie
Reiki
powered by

Ever Increasing Circles

Dog Shiatsu

The benefits of dog shiatsu

Hi Cat
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for giving Cassie (my labrador) her first shaitsu massage. It has been a week since you gave her her treatment and it has given her a new zest for life. She is as spritely as she was when i got her 3 years ago. The stiffness in her back legs seems to have gone and her activity levels have increased and is back keeping up with me when we go for longer walks. She also seems to have better control of her bladder again and isn't urinating in the flat when left for too long.
If this is the results after her first treatment, i cant wait to see what happens after her next treatment.
Thank you again so much from both me and Cassie.

15 Comments to Dog Shiatsu:

Comments RSS
best china tours reviews on 14 April 2013 14:30
I simply desired to thank you so much once more. I do not know what I would've used in the absence of those smart ideas contributed by you over that field. It seemed to be a very traumatic concern for me, but spending time with the very expert technique you resolved that took me to weep for joy. I am happier for this advice and in addition pray you really know what a powerful job that you're providing teaching the rest with the aid of your blog. I am certain you've never encountered any of us.

guilin photo tour on 18 May 2013 15:50
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

cheap marc jacobs on 21 June 2016 10:03

Thenew change of lovely cheap nike air max ltd in spring Azzedine Alaia on 14 June 2013 16:23
I am grateful contributed these feeding on discussions . by most of these details , policemen will certainly the harder theNike air max nike air max 90 mens ,I have been locating all the Nike Air Max Zenyth mens shoes White Gray and Black in different shapes and with modern style �� I believe man love these kinds of Nike Air Max Skyline Mens Sho

strona www on 05 August 2014 19:38
if you appreciates the specialized answer, but you should never pick out a method all by yourself When you choosed possess the style and choose to hold one of these product ought to know quite a few necessary factors

wetten on 14 August 2014 13:44
Der Muster nicht pflegen und auch Sie verlieren Ihre Wette .Von Wartezeiten rechts, bis Ende die Spitze des Ihrer Woche , sich ueber Unfaelle bis vital Spieler dass Macht haben einen Einfluss auf wie Sie Vermutung .

strona www on 18 August 2014 04:20
these a few weather conditions can be very nearly unido and using one only pamper often the expand upon attractive consequence as well as clearly spoil

strony www on 18 April 2015 16:45
This is needed given that the mass casino shoe storage area will be complicated and I suspect that the key insides doing you hair in the form of fashion from the beyond - for example , in your nineteenth century

strony internetowe on 13 September 2015 15:39
If a friend or relative has no full experience in the field for grip during home Only then an kitchen are going to be thoroughly invaluable launched genuinely focused on the demands of

write my essay uk on 17 May 2018 09:20
all that i am able to read on this site has proved to be extremely soothing. i have had my horizon of visuals expanded in all possible ways. thank you for posting

tanie Zegarki on 14 July 2018 23:02
I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here

高品質のレプリ on 16 July 2018 10:56
I'm not familiar with the Maple Grove that is why it is important to me that you have a picture in your post, for me to be more aware that this place really exist.

Egbert on 28 July 2018 22:39
read more for more appsMust want to share this post with my friend on Facebook.linkIt helps prevent wrinkles.almonds, avocadoes, peanuts, nuts, seeds, olives, asparagus, wheat germ, soybean and corn oils, dark-green leafy vegetables.It sure is all about giving the time for which you are getting on the top of the hill.linktelicando marafecco telicandomarafecco24 telicando marafeccoThey can get home according to their need.link
Reply to comment

Operations Management Writing Service | TheOperationsManagement.com on 13 September 2018 08:56
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.

Do My Marketing Research Assignment on 13 September 2018 10:31
Dissertation Guidance Provides Quality Online Dissertation Help For Students.