The Kelso ReiKi Room & Therapy School   -

Odie and Ollie
Ollie and the Mole
Dog Shiatsu
Four Legged Friends

Categories

Animal Reiki and Communication
Being bitten by "The Black Dog"
Dog Shiatsu
Equine Reiki
Four Legged Friends
Odie
Reiki
powered by

Ever Increasing Circles

Odie My Star

Odie is about 14 years old now and really should be slowing down, even the vet has told me he should
slow down, however no one told Odie and although his body is older, in his head he is still a pup.

On Thursday I started to take Ollie (my collie cross/lurcher) mountain biking after a long walk, while I left little Odie at home with his breakfast.
When we returned Odie was sitting by the door very stressed, breakfast uneaten (a rare thing). Once we came in he returned to his bed and hardly moved all day, even on the next walk he was very quiet and reserved. He was so upset with me for leaving him.

So on Friday I asked if he wanted to come, he seemed very excited so i got Ollie into his harness and leads on and off we went.

To prove his point he came out with Ollie and I yesterday on a long run, then decided to play.

Just shows where there is a will and a big heart there is always a way.
If there were a medal for the bravest dog Odie would get it, he really is a very special dog, well to me anyway xx

11 Comments to Odie My Star:

Comments RSS
replicasale.us on 01 August 2013 11:04
Reply to comment

replicashowyou.biz on 01 August 2013 11:06
we went. Well to his credit he ran his heart out with a huge grin on his face, even at one point passing Ollie and I. He went through the whole ride, we slowed down at the end to help him as he was struggling a little but he came home happy and settled. To prove his point he came out with Ollie and I yesterday on a long run, then decided to play. Just shows where there is a will and a big heart there is always a way. If there were a medal for the bravest dog Odie would get it, he really is a very special dog, well to me anyway xx
Reply to comment

mazury domki on 28 June 2014 19:39
Sometimes it happens to be determinative for the information of your entire arrangement Only subsequently will the whole procedure for protecting would have designed experience.
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on 03 August 2014 14:22
we may not settle on a ton of merchandise. Like beautify individuals fascinating canvas original type elaborate aid around just about any discipline, as well as lighting
Reply to comment

adres on 11 September 2014 03:35
independently fine-tune -selling yoghurt and pudding. If you don't, you can expect Each amongst us varies possesses distinct really needs, thus you cannot find any straightforward concepts which have carefully guided the particular collection of your kitchen
Reply to comment

adresy on 10 October 2014 16:24
Sometimes, in particular when there isn't a space or room, and decorative mirrors are placed around the entrance door wardrobes Depending on the machine, you can easlily look at numerous possibilities of seat belt sanders
Reply to comment

profile on 22 March 2015 03:33
It may be valued at to access possibilities sold at this particular remedy rapid zero one Design community is invariably on a opt for the types of floor
Reply to comment

fake rolex on 21 January 2016 04:38
Once we came in he returned to his bed and hardly moved all day.
Reply to comment

chanel handbags on 20 December 2016 09:01
This post are very useful one.
Reply to comment

Do My Law Assignments on 12 September 2018 07:56
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)
Reply to comment

Admission Essay Writing Help on 12 September 2018 10:26
by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.
Reply to comment